Monday, February 8, 2010

Strong enough!

I am struggling with this work out regiment. I just need to get over this hump. and I don't mean my butt, even though that would be great. Well, I guess I just have hard work ahead of me. There are just sooo many bad habits that I need to get over. Have you ever had to quit something cold turkey? I have not. Soooo this is my major road block. I know I can do it, well, I hope I can. Why is this so hard? You would think that it wouldn't be so hard since I know how bad it can get just by looking at my family. My dad struggles with diabetes, my little sister is extremely obese and almost all women in my family is overweight.

Ok this is my reality check.

testing testing is this mic on.....

Attention Angela Lawley this is your body!! i have had enough. So, from this day forward you are going to live like you are worth it. You are going to be a rock from now on! You are going to get to work and lose this weight, because you know what I don't like the way I look!!!!!

That is all

---La La

No comments:

Post a Comment