Friday, February 5, 2010

Today is a new day, well, that is what I keep telling myself. I think if I say it enough it will become a reality. I have decided to take controll of my life and lose weight! I started last week actually, but I think that this is really going to be it. I am 217lbs.......OMG I can't believe I just wrote it outloud! Well, the first step to recovery they say is admitting you have a problem. I am just so sick and tired of being stuck in this lump of a body. I was cleaning up my bookshelf today and I came across a picture of myself in junior high......I was a stick. You can see in all my pictures a gradual change in weight(for the better). Until I was about 20 then it went to the dogs! I will post pictures to show what I am talking about. But life happened and now I am here. I look in the mirror and I dont recognize myself. and to add insult to injury I found ANOTHER grey hair!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to turn 32 and I have completly lost myself. I am having a Sally moment! You know that scene in "When Harry met Sally" Harry comes over to Sally's house to console her and she is sobbing because she is, "Going to be 40", he says"when!" Then she says"SOMEDAY!" I am the age she was in the movie. And I am at that emotional precipice, But I am sooooo willing to just jump in and take a chance on myself!

So, this is the beginning of the end of being FAT! Wish me luck!!!

---La La

No comments:

Post a Comment